fredag 5 februari 2016

THE DOG THAT BELIEVED HE COULD FLY

by: Vera Guarino


Yesterday a dog in New York believed he could fly when he tried to jump from a window.

Leo is a three-year old chihuahua who was left home alone last night when his owner Kim was buying groceries. When Kim was about to pay the food he realized that he had forgotten his wallet. He drove home as fast as he could because the supermarket was closing. When he came to the parking lot and parked his car he could not believe his eyes. He saw Leo hanging down the window barking for help.

He ran fast up to his apartment and saved Leo. " I have never been so scared in my entire life. I thought he would die!”, Kim told us. Leo must have seen Kim in his car and tried to jump from the window so he could meet him, but it was not a very good idea.

" I feel very bad because I'm so forgetful and I forgot to close the window so I feel that it is all my fault. But it is also good that I am forgetful and that I forgot my wallet or else Leo would have died!”, Kim  said.

Now the chihuahua Leo is in good shape and the owner Kim is a little embarrassed because people now call his dog " The dog who believed he could fly".


    Leo , 3 years old
    Kim and Leo's apartment, New York









by : Vera Guarino
pictures : CC search


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar