onsdag 26 oktober 2016

MURDER MY DEAR, ENDING

SONIA GOES TO THE TELEPHONE AND IS ABOUT TO PICK IT UP.

Frank Fletcher: - Don't answer that, it's probably Jarvis!
Sonia Marsh: - So?
Frank Fletcher: - I just don't feel like talking to him, just please don't answer.
Sonia Marsh: - Why? You haven't done anything bad, have you?
Frank Fletcher: - Ehmm... no.

SONIA PICKS UP THE TELEPHONE. JARVIS TELLS SONIA THAT HER BOYFRIEND FRANK FLETCHER IS THE KILLER, FRANK HAS NO IDEA WHAT JARVIS IS SAYING TO SONIA AND JUST CONTINUES TO DRINK HIS WINE.

Sonia Marsh: - Oh, yes I already knew that but thanks for telling me. I will take care of it now.

SONIA HANGS UP THE TELEPHONE.

Frank Fletcher: - Take care of what? Sonia, what exactly do you know?
Sonia Marsh: - That you're the killer of course, but I already knew that. You see, the only reason I started do date you was so I could get a raise. I am not only a D.C. , I'm also an undercover police officer, and you my dear, are going to jail.
Frank Fletcher: - No please don't Sonia, I love you! I do not want to go to jail, please, I can do community service or something instead, please!
Sonia Marsh: - Well before I picked up the phone I actually gave you the chance to confess, but you didn't! So yeah, that means you are not only going to jail, you are getting life imprisommemt!

SONIA TAKES FRANK'S HANDS AND PUTS ON A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar